- New JAWS Groove Design with Groove-In-Groove Technology for Exceptional Spin
Innovative JAWS groove design with extremely sharp edge radius works with our proven Groove-in-Groove technology to impart more spin for precise control.
- Precisely Shaped for A Beautiful Look and Extraordinary Feel from 8620 Mild Carbon Steel
Shaped by Roger Cleveland, these premium heads exude quality and superiority from every angle, while also delivering a soft and satisfying feel no other wedge can match. Two high-end finish options: Platinum Chrome and Tour Grey.
- Callaway’s Most Comprehensive Wedge Line-up
JAWS MD5 wedges come in 23 different loft/bounce combinations with 5 distinct grind options: C-Grind and New Low Bounce W-Grind feature 8º of bounce. The S-Grind features 10º of bounce and X-Grind and W-Grind feature 12º of bounce. Also available in women’s specific models: 52º, 56º and 60º all in the W-Grind.
- Optimized Head Progression
Head shaping progresses from traditional shaped lob and sand wedges to a compact player preferred design in the gap and pitching wedges for a seamless transition into an iron set.
- Premium Components for Premium Performance
Men’s: True Temper Tour Issue 115 (steel) and Project X Catalyst 80 (graphite); Lamkin UTX grip in blue/black. Women’s: UST Recoil Wedge shaft (graphite): Lamkin Comfort grip in black/blue.
Callaway Wedge Mac Daddy 5 Jaws RH Tour Grey 52-10S Graphite Shaft